What is IOS Development?
IOS is an operating system which is developed by Apple Inc, which is specific to apple made device’s hardware. We are developing mobile and iPad applications which run on iPhone and iPad respectively.
Why IOS development?
- Due to popularity of Apple, IOS applications are very popular in all form
- It has large library support
- They are very secure
- Since IOS applications run only APPLE hardware device, so no need to worry about compatibility.
- Apple team is making sure for the quality of Application, otherwise, they reject the application to the end product is high in quality.
WHY SHOULD HIRE A IOS DEDICATED DEVELOPER?
- No setup cost is required
- Daily basis progress report
- One developer can work on multiple projects
- Free Project Management support to make sure project executed smoothly and risk free
- Free Quality Assurance support to make sure resultant output should be bug free
- Basecamp project tracking support by which you can assign task to developer
- Time doctor support by which you can easily track developer’s all activities and see progress.
- Jira Support for Bug tracking
- Team is available to talk whenever needed through Skype or Phone
IOS dedicated development Methodology
- Agile Development
- Monthly Basis ,Full time , 160 hours/Month, 40 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Monthly Basis, Part time Basis, 80 hours/Month, 20 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Weekly Basis Full Time , 40 hours/Week
- Weekly Basis Part Time , 20 hours/Week
IOS Developer Skills
- Xcode & Interface Builder
- Building to Devices
- Distributing an App (preferably for an app on the App Store)
- Fluency with Swift OR Objective-C
- Cocoa Touch
- Auto Layout
- Understanding of MVC
- Debugging in Xcode
- Xib’s, Storyboards, Segues and related presentation/transition
- Core Data
- Parsing JSON
- Notifications, Delegation, Key-Value Observation
- REST and/or SOAP
- Git, Subversion or other version control
- Understanding of SOLID
- Threading and Concurrency
- Unit Testing, XCTest (not an expert, but some experience)
- Have built for both iPhone and iPad, ideally in a universal app
- Core Motion
- Core Audio
- Core Animation
- Quartz Core
- Game Center
- CloudKit & iCloud
- Push Notifications
- Local Notifications
- Core Location
- Real estate & Vacation rental
- Booking inventory
- Education Portal
- News and online Magazine
- Social networking
- Custom CRM
- Affiliate system
- Custom Business Application
How dedicated development work?
Tools we used for the dedicated development assignment
Reporting and Project tracking
Project Management, Screen monitoring and effort review
Recently completed projects in iPhone
Access information about the European Trade Union Committee for Education's work easily from your mobile device! Install this app to read the latest news, find out about policy issues, and download current documents.
This Application is used for tracking blood pressure. The user can track blood pressure anytime and check all historical records. Tips are provided to keep blood pressure in control and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
A million voices for quality education app
A million voices" is an app that allows anybody to easily participate in Education International's Unite for Quality Education campaign. Millions of images, backed by thousands of statements and stories...